The focus is on accounting. The curriculum concentrates on the management of the financial affairs of an organisation and on concluding their studies, students will have the ability to analyse financial and statistical information, check accounts and provide financial advice. Students will also have a thorough knowledge of Pastel Accounting and Pastel Payroll packages.
Accountants must enjoy working in a numeracy environment. They should have an enquiring, analytical mind, and be able to work logically, consistently and accurately, even when under pressure.
There is a big demand for accountants and bookkeepers in the job-market. Financial Management graduates will have
access to various clerical and administrative positions.
• Management Communication N4
• Computerised Financial Systems N4, N5, N6
• Entrepreneurship & Business Management N4, N5, N6
• Financial Accounting N4,N5,N6
• Cost & Management Accounting N5, N6